Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Firstly hi everyone :byye this is my first newb post to the forums all the way from sunny Scotland. Just spent the last few hours reading posts about exhausts to learn what I needed to know but instead I know just about everything there is to know except what I need to know, get what I mean? :p

I have read a lot of conflicting information on this subject so I am looking for a little clarification... :confused

What jdm models of prelude share the same exhaust bits? For instance this item on ebay says it's ok for the vtec and non vtec models where as other auctions say they are only suitable for vtec models. I have mailed the seller but they sometimes talk rubbish so i thought I would check with the people in the zone :) Incidently it's the bit nearest the engine that has the hole in it, we call it the front pipe here :) I am particularly concerned about that bit and where it means the pipe that comes down from the manifold, dont fancy getting the wrong bit and having to pay to have it shipped back. :noo

Thank you kindly for taking the time to read m post, and thank you in advance for the help! :hug

Kind regards
Rubin

1 - 1 of 1 Posts