Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know any site that carries jdm fenders for del sols. I find countless sites with jdm fenders for integras and civics and stuff but not del sols. Password jdm sells them but they are out of stock, i called them and they told me to check in in a week or two, i dont really have that much time, they are listed on pwjdm for like 180 for both when for one fender on ebay they are like 140 thats why i want them, plus i dont feel like re-dremmeling through another stock pair, if i have to i will. Yes i have searched everywhere, if anyone knows off hand please let me know!!

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
all you want is that lil side marker?
wouldnt it be much cheaper to just put a unibit to your fender?

not hating...just tryin to understand

·
Registered
485 Posts
i think he wants em just cause they are cheaper... but ya im not feelin the side markers

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no i want them because yes as i said oem fenders on ebay are 145 for ONE when jdm fenders are about that price for BOTH. Ive dremmeled and mounted side markers on my stock fenders i have no prob doing it again but i dont wana spend all that on usdm ones if i dont have to and save some work

·
Registered
619 Posts
Yeah I'd like to put some sidemarkers on my sol. Are they really that hard to wire up? Some friend said it can be a bitch.

·
Registered
648 Posts
timtim123 said:
no i want them because yes as i said oem fenders on ebay are 145 for ONE when jdm fenders are about that price for BOTH. Ive dremmeled and mounted side markers on my stock fenders i have no prob doing it again but i dont wana spend all that on usdm ones if i dont have to and save some work
www.team del sol.com/technical/howto should have a really easy run thru to mount them yourself hey then you can PIMP THOSE BABY'S as they say on there but truly i dont like them either unless they were flush mounted and when off blended with the paint work that would look sick

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i know how to mount and wire side marker lights, i have done it many times on many cars, i can dremmel away the hole to mount them and its not very hard to run 2 wires for the side marker lights i appreciate all the info and help on how to do this but i already can, i simply wanted JDM fenders only for the fact that i could get both of them for the price of ONE usdm fender so i guess if no one has any sites that sells them this thread can die

1 - 9 of 9 Posts