Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i pick up a complete sir front end i bought from a friend tomorrow. it includes hood, fenders, lights, bumper and some jdm yellow fog lights. do i have to remove the doors to take off and put on the new fenders? how hard/long would it be to do this install myself or with a few friends?

·
Banned
1,529 Posts
nope.. just open up the doors and you can see the bolts that hold the fenders on.. also right behind the rear wheel under the fender. shouldn't take more than 1 and a half hours total

·
Registered
273 Posts
how much was it?

·
Registered
112 Posts
yeah phan, how much did u pickup the front end for? Where are u going to install it? Are u gonna do it at Randy's or at the FORT?
Did Randy finish the bumper for you yet?

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ahhh whatup jon. well mikey, i got the entire front end for $400. a friend needed only another bumper i believe, and he had the hookup for an entire front clip for about $700 or so. i get the front end if i pitch in $400, which i pick up today...damn i'm excited. ever since i rear ended this lady, my baby hasn't looked as good as she used to...TIME FOR A FACE LIFT. :D

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
LEMME BUY THE FOGLIGHTS OFFA YOU? ARE THEY THE OEM HONDA JDM ONES? I BUY EM FROM YOU IF THEY ARE

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
uhh i think he wants the fog lights since there will be big ass holes there where they were....its all bolt on ull need to grab the front bumper mounts off the clip this is needed or ur bumper will sit 1/4 inch back to far and not line up with the fenders i got teh whole clip when i got mine thank god cause i didnt use the jdm mounts and it sat to far back good luck

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
lets let him decide....

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i was told that these were jdm OEM fogs, but i thought they were yellow. the exterior lens itself is white, while there is a yellor reflector on the inside that is yellow...either way, there aren't holes on the bumper so i may consider selling...if you're interested, i could have pics up by today. as for my bumper, it lined up fine with the fenders. however, because i was in an accident, my bumper support was completely fucked. i figured out a way to secure it, so it's all good now. i'll have pics of the car up today as well, as soon as i throw my springs on there. :D

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
show me pics of them and if they are the ones that i want then i will buy them.....aite?....e mail me at [email protected]...you should copy and paste that e mail because there is a hidden character.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts