Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have any of you guys bought anything from jdm honda parts, I will probably buy an engine from then buy i wanned to find out some information of their background, have anybody deal with them, are their motors good any help will be appreciated. Thank you.:confused:

· Registered
9,948 Posts
Im guessing their engines are just like every other shop who sells Japanese engines: hastily removed (literally pulled out of the donor car), left out in the elements, etc. US$4000 or whatever it costs for a B18C5 engine package seems mightily steep to me. I can get a complete front cut from a local wrecker for the same price in Australian pesos. Pay the $500 shipping fee & buy from here, it will cost you shite loads less than over there in USA, because the Australian peso is worthless nowadays...

· Registered
4 Posts
Cmlteg said:
Have any of you guys bought anything from jdm honda parts, I will probably buy an engine from then buy i wanned to find out some information of their background, have anybody deal with them, are their motors good any help will be appreciated. Thank you.:confused:
i dont know of anyone who has ever bought anything from jdm honda parts but they probably one of the most popular sites you can go to, so im sure youll have no prob dealing with them, and their motors should be just as good as anyother place.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.