Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wonder if any of you guys know anything about these type of Acura. I would like to get one because it is like looking the 90 model in the front and the 94-2000 in the sides and the back of the car. If any one knows how to get one please let me know. thanksss..

·
Registered
204 Posts
First the years are separated from 94-97 for one style of rear bumper and etc. to the 98-2001 styles. So there are slight differences there. However, being that you live in california your best bet is to just get a teg and do a conversion. Now you said it looks like a 90 teg. Well thats the way that the gen 3 teg's looked in japan. So all you're doing is making the car back into what it originally was in its manufacturing country.
There are numerous places that sell the JDM Conversion (which is what you want) with and without HID, Carbon Fiber Hood, Fiberglass or Steel, etc. It can run you from 1300 to 3500 approximately depending on what quality and what parts you want.

·
Registered
314 Posts
your best bet is to look on ebay and search "jdm front end" "jdm conversion" "jdm itr" "jdm integra" - stuff like that. you're bound to find a few front end conversions for sale there! of course, you'll want to buy an integra first!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.