Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've searched on google and various other sources and am wondering if anyone here knows if the headlight bulbs for the JDM ITR are the same as the USDM or if there different.......so if anyone here knows the answer, help me out, and i will continue to look

·
Premium Member
18,247 Posts
same exact bulb...if you're getting the non hid headlights.

it's the 9006..you plug in the usdm bulb setup right into the port on the back of the jdm headlights.

i recently added hid to the setup haha. if you want, you can have my 100 dollar piaas lol

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
....yeah im getting the non HID headlights, cant afford the HID so i just got the black housing headlights. So then its 9006.....good

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well my front end came in today and i was looking at it and noticed that the bulbs in there already, where blue. I wanted to go and buy yellow ones (I had yellow bulbs on my old front end and had alot of positive feedback from people about it.) oh and on a side note.....anyone thinking of getting a JDM front end i recommend www.Hmotorsonline.com when it came in the front end was in perfect condition no dents no scratches....nothing! its a shame my car is black though......and the hood even still had the Honda symbol on it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.