Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know where they sell the itr 4x114 wheels? i've only found two places online that have them - speedymotorsports and passwordjdm. if anyone has dealt with these companies, that would also be useful information to me.

here's a pic of what i'm talking about:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
could you give me your opinion about the itr rims? personally i like them, but i'd like to see how others feel about it.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh yeah, this is someone else's accord...if you mind, then i'll take it down; if you dont, thanks

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
yeah those are pretty sweet rims, but myself i find them too "wirey" the spokes are like pencils, and the center is big. I'd go with white rims as well, but with 6 or 7 spokes, bigger spokes.

·
Registered
352 Posts
bought a set a month ago and i love how they look on my white four door (5th gen). Not too extravagent and showy, but not dull and stock looking at the same time imo. Gotta love the red "H" on white :D

·
Registered
448 Posts
just a warning, they will look a lot smaller then that photoshop. that was the one thing I never liked about them was they seemed a bit small to me.

·
Registered
448 Posts
yea but I mean even for 15's they look small... I've had quite a few sets of 15's on my car and those definetly looked the smallest.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
i have a set of those 96 ITR rims in my garage. they are 15x6 and are less than 14lbs each. great set of spare rims.

heres a pic of teamblend's car with them.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts