Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a fan of JDM stuff. I like the SiR front end. Where can I get it? Also, what other JDM parts is there for EF CRX? I saw a spoon upper front strut bar on ebay before, but now I can't find one. The only jdm spoiler I found would be the mugen rear spoiler (WW makes a knockoff). I think I could make the mugen steering wheel fit, although it's listed for the ED and EK civics. There's spoon and mugen wheels. What else is there?

· Registered
2,120 Posts
how bout the b16 motor.....convert to right hand drive in the interior....jdm taillights that say the dohc vtec in the center piece

· Registered
25 Posts
mugen steering wheel fits if you can find one cause they're discontinued i used to have one in my ef 91 but they r hella hard to find for a ressonable price. the lower center counsole as well is different for the jdm rear seats w/ head rests i dont like them but side markers (dont do it) instrument cluster but you'll need a different vss for that and its advisable to actually have the correct motor i.e. the b16a the rear hatch is a little different i've been told but that could be b.s. cause i haven't yet seen the difference

· Registered
209 Posts

· Registered
1,170 Posts
to become a jdm whore:

get a jdm motor(b16 is nice)
jdm front end conversion
jdm ef-8 rear lights (w/ "VTEC" below the CRX)
jdm ef-8 wing
jdm climate control(heard its a bitch to wire up)
jdm power folding mirrors
jdm rear seat
jdm guage cluster (bet you didn't know that they have a fuel light...)

then move to the engine n' suspension w/ various jdm aftermarket parts.

mucho mucho money, but very nice

· Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice Dafelung and JDMB18hatch. Yes it's hella expensive, but isn't it all worth it knowing that you gots the real shiet and others don't have what you have. What's the average price for a complete SiR front end and where can I get it?

· Registered
1,170 Posts
my friend is in the marines, and he's stationed in japan, so he can ship all kinds of shiet back for free.
By the end of September i'm gonna have a ton of jdm n' spoon shiet on my car. Should be nice

· Registered
1,170 Posts
keep in touch w/ me...i'll be talking to him soon

· Registered
1,170 Posts
I actually not really. But, to tell you the truth, i was actually thinking about selling my car for maybe 5,000. Then buying one of the two JDM EF-8s that are for sale down in Garden Grove, CA. They are going for 8,000. But...i've grown attached to left hand drive.

· Registered
1,389 Posts
a good way to import a car for the body parts would to import a canadian SE its a special edtion crx witch has the sir front end and wing but it doesnt have a glass top to my knowledge. and u could drive it home i.e no shipping at all just time. and customs and taxes of course

· Registered
209 Posts
Hey selectscar, what kind of side mirrors are those? I was looking to replace my mirrors with something a bit sporter...

By the way, nice fenders. At least I know what mine will look like with paint in a few weeks. LOL:)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.