Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wondering if the jdm black housing one piece headlights will look good on a black 95 accord. Some people say that the headlight will be too dark because the car is black too but I'm not sure if it'll look good. Does anyone have pictures of a black 95 accord with jdm black headlights? or clear headlights if they make it? Anyone know where I can get it cheap also? Thanks.

· Registered
334 Posts
i got the two peace jdm on a black 96 accord and they look MINT it gives the car an agressive look totally worth it, it also look cleaner, black so much better. I wouldnt go any other way tues or wed ill take a picture for you and show u. They avg 300 for both i got mine on ebay

· Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
should I get the real or fake "jdm style" ones? I heard the real ones go around 700 and fake ones for 300. Is there a really big difference between them? Also, how come some people say the headlight is a two piece (headlight + corner light)? I thought it was a clean one piece headlight?

· Registered
334 Posts
they do go for 700 of nopiand shit like that but u can get nice ones off ebay just u got to becareful. The jdm preludes come one piece and accords two piece ( I think) but the 5th gen accord and 93-96 preludeshav the same fitting for headlights so they are interchangable.

· Registered
575 Posts
there are no JDM one piece headlights for 5th gen accords...

these are the one piece and they look like they fit on the 5th gens...

but they are actually for this car...

Accord Toreno / Wagon CF-7

so in conclusion....

the "one piece" headlights for 5th gens are just the 2 pieces bolted together to make it "one piece"...

· Registered
3,194 Posts
yeah it's funny the auction on ebay with them the headlights he shows aren't even the same ones on the car that he shows lol. The low beam on those looks like the HID housing on a TL. Looks smooth as hell to me.

· Registered
334 Posts
Actually i saw the one piece before and was sketchy now that i see it again i know there ugly go for two piece jdm headlights . they look much better

thats how it looks but his looks alright ill send u my pictures once you see those you will buy the headlighrs.

· Registered
679 Posts
kiddo118 said:
I am wondering if the jdm black housing one piece headlights will look good on a black 95 accord. Some people say that the headlight will be too dark because the car is black too but I'm not sure if it'll look good. Does anyone have pictures of a black 95 accord with jdm black headlights? or clear headlights if they make it? Anyone know where I can get it cheap also? Thanks.
ive seen em in person man...it's definetley a must, they are soo nice.

· Registered
116 Posts
I have the JDM corners and used paint to paint the inside of the housing on the USDM headlights. There are subtle differences if you look at the two but for the most part, they look just as good.

I got my JDM corners a while back and they cost me about $200. These are the genuine Honda lights and they came with the honda label and wrapping so I know they are real.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.