Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
cool.

but woulda been cooler if we could hear the cars instead of gay music. kinda wish honda could make a sports car.

Reactions: civicilian

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
ok, i concede the nsx. but its seriously underpowered IMO.

i guess its a roadster.rwd..lightweight, handles great. but it wont beat a mustang. guess its just IMO 240hp doesnt do the job either.

where can i get a used nsx for less than a s2k?

·
Registered
3,921 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
The NSX is a great car and it proves that it doesn't need that much power in order to have good track times. The NSX-R lapped Nurburgring at 7:56. There are other cars around that same time that have a lot more power. It's not for drag racing, geez.

·
Registered
3,966 Posts

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
this thread is retarded.

but for some guidelines to a supercar, id suggest +500hp, rear/mid engine, and +$250k

·
Registered
306 Posts
ksniperfox said:
this thread is retarded.

but for some guidelines to a supercar, id suggest +500hp, rear/mid engine, and +$250k

True, this thread is retarded.
But with those guidelines, that basically knocks out majority if not all japanese cars. I can't think of one off the top of my head that puts out +500hp stock. That really only leaves things like the Viper/RT10; Vette; etc and the vast majority of european cars. Though only recent the Vette has been "only" rated at 505hp, or something along those lines.
Obviously the Skyline was "only" rated at 280something, where it probably was around 330? I'm sure a lot of other factors come into play especially one's own opinion. I would simply say, japanese 'super cars' are 'super cars' without the 'super car price' and in a smaller package.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
JonnyGoBOOM said:
True, this thread is retarded.
But with those guidelines, that basically knocks out majority if not all japanese cars. I can't think of one off the top of my head that puts out +500hp stock. That really only leaves things like the Viper/RT10; Vette; etc and the vast majority of european cars. Though only recent the Vette has been "only" rated at 505hp, or something along those lines.
Obviously the Skyline was "only" rated at 280something, where it probably was around 330? I'm sure a lot of other factors come into play especially one's own opinion. I would simply say, japanese 'super cars' are 'super cars' without the 'super car price' and in a smaller package.
agreed

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.