Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend has a del sol and he was looking at some tails. He wants to get something that looks b etter than stock.. altezzas right? hahah they are so WRONG.. anyways.. hes thinking something carbon fiber and another friend suggested JDM style tails.. do they make them and if so where can he get them?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Kaotik is selling pairs for like 400 shipped. he hangs out at HV

·
Registered
727 Posts
here'z some nice ones that i got. I think these look best.

·
Registered
479 Posts
hey vietsol, why havent you put them on your car yet? or at lesat why havent you changed your sig to show us the tails on your car? and good job on the painiting again, look good.

·
Registered
727 Posts
i need to take a pic when i clean my car, but yeah, i've put it on. Looks tyte

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
accord5465121 said:
VS are you sure those lights just aren't altezzas in the carbon fiber or black? they dont look too JDM to me
thats cuz they aren't JDM ... they're exactly what you think they are ... altezzas in carbon fiber or black ... i'm leaning more towards black

They look good either way ... post up those pics Vietsol

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i looked at that site and couldn't find any... my friend still claims they exist... ??? dont want CF altezzas.. please someone find the JDM tails... thanks

·
Registered
727 Posts
well, if you want JDM del sol taillights... i think you're going to be disappointed. Do you know what they look like? They are EXACTLY like our own factory taillights... EXCEPT where we have the 194 wedge bulb, we have a reflector covering it, where the JDM it's flush. No reflector. If you want to pay that much money for shipping just to get a reflector removed, you can.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
i cant afford cf altezzas just yet so i just have my rears lightly smoked.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
its for my friend... i dont think he would pay to have the reflector removed.. he'd probably just leave them stock.. not sure.. but my other friend alwys bitches about how everyone needs to have JDM everything.. and I really dont care that much.. im leaving my tails stock on the accord.. thanks for the input tho..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.