Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, im new here. I'd like to make friends and stay a while. So, hello everyone!

Well, i have a question, where can i find NEW JDM taillights for a 94-01 teggy? All i can find is used, thats no fun. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I'm pretty sure that you will not find brand new OEM JDM taillights, unless someone has stashed a pair away...

Ebay, t e a m - i n t e g r a.net, h o n d a - t e c h.com, our classifieds, search through there. (obviously, take out the spaces)

Good luck! Your'e gonna need it!

Gaz

·
Registered
8,144 Posts

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
You are going to have an impossible time finding new ones. Just get some that are used and clean them up really well. That way you've done something special for your car and it will like that a lot.

·
Premium Member
18,247 Posts
G2IntegraGS-R said:
Whats the difference?
no reflectors, and the 98-01 jdm ones have a light red and amber. the 94-97 is dark red, and amber (basically identical as the USDM version).

forget finding new. i bought my 2000 JDM itr rear taillights used and they were mint condition

·
Registered
286 Posts
theres no way you are goin to find new ones. the newest one is a used mint condition one. jdmtheory sells them

1 - 9 of 9 Posts