Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in buying a brand new JDM visor conversion? Like is said they are brand new just got them from Japan haven't opened the box yet but will open it and take pics of them for serious buyers.

I would post a price but them a mod might move the thread to classifieds or something.

[email protected]

·
Registered
815 Posts
Dont worry the mod is cool as fu<k....how much?

·
Registered
727 Posts
they'z on ebay too... just wanted everyone to know that and check it out...

·
Registered
727 Posts
good point.

·
Registered
727 Posts
lotta rice boys with primer body panels, bondo spots, and half painted body kits. I'd have to say that we are the most ghetto import car area of the world. I'm really ashamed of my area. And it's no joke. Lotta people with nice engine setups here... their cars look like junkers. Most lean either toward a fast car, other's "try" for the nice show car look, but they never have the money to finish it. I think KS is sad. =(

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ahh import scene is cool here in Houston, but like everywhere else in the world there's ricers and there are cars that blow your mind.

·
Registered
20 Posts
You live in Houston, Goldenboy?
That place has really big scene.
I've been there twice, but street called WEST HYMER is so sick.
All souped up cars. Nothing else.
And they get to show off at Sonic + Walmart. No cops!

My place, Dallas, has no cars but many cops.

Man, I want to move to Houston!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah, the scene has grown. If you really like Houston. Cali will blow your mind. I went there to get my car fixed up and I saw crazy things. Skylines racing Sylvias. Porche's losing to civic's. But then i saw some cars that looked like they just landed from out of space. In my opinion i think lot of the nicest cars are either on the east or west coast.

·
Registered
119 Posts
nope, just on the west coast... i guess there are some nice cars at the beach here, but nothing like california

the best car here in anderson sc is a Z28 on nos.... but that's only with the nos... i have got one of the better cars here in anderson, and that's not saying much. but the scene in greenville, just north of here, is much bigger, but more... many many more cops.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts