Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright here's the deal, i'm about to buy JG P&P TB and IM from a fellow PO member .The TB and IM is used from his 01 automatic lude. Mines is a manual 01 lude. I emailed JG about if there is any drawback in going for this offer. The guy(Javier) from JG engine dyanmics who emailed me back said that one of the major problems is that his is a automatic and mine is a manual. What do you guys think about this? The seller says that it's all BS that the reason they say that is that JG wants to be greedy and try to sell me things. The seller and I dicussed that there is really and difference in our car except the tranny. What do you guys think? Whoever replies in advance.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
JG is the company of the product that Port and Polish. TB is Throttle Body and IM is Intake Manifold.

nadskram said:
i dont know what JG P&P TB and IM is

·
Registered
71 Posts
He's full of shit and greedy, both at the same time. Buy the used deal...you'll be straight....

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm getting a really good deal on this. I mean a really really good deal!!But thanks for your feedback.

mike_sho said:
JG blows. Just get an rc for less brand new and port match it yourself.

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
he is completely bullshitting u.........just get the used one

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah I think so to, he hasn't called me back when i sent him an reponse email with my number.

97lude said:
he is completely bullshitting u.........just get the used one

1 - 11 of 11 Posts