Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, i'm getting ready to redo my system. i work in the stereo buisness and i've had this set up for less than a year. NEVER ABUSED!! never even blown a fuse before. this sytem was designed to be for sound quality, and be light weight :D don't have the means to post pics right now but if your intersted pm me and i can give you a link to pics of the equipment in my car.
so here's what i got up for grabs. and just so you know i still have all the original boxes the equipment came in.

1. JL 300/2 2 chnl. 150x2 amp..........$250.00
2. JL 250/1 mono block sub amp 250wt at 10volts.....about 300+ rms......$250
3. JL 10W6V2D4 10" DVC sub...........$200
4. JL Audio XR653CSI 3-way component set 6"/4"/1" .......$200.00

retail prices....

1. JL300/2.......$429
2. JL250/1.......$399
3. 10W6V2D4...$399
4. XR653CSI.....$549
.........so lets see, that's $1780 before tax.....i'm only wanting $900 tax free....well shipping :rolleyes so guys....if you want a badass JL system for the upcoming show or sound off season....here it is. i've also won many of USAC, SLAP event sound offs with this setup......euipment is in perfect working order. no scratches on the amps etc. flawless.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya your right....sorry. i just thought it had a better chance in this forum than the classifieds......why doesn't this forum have a classified section? others do. so what do i need to do? have a moderator move it?

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
yea, i didnt mean to be a dick to begin with. I do agree with you, we should get a classified section in the car audio sub-forum cuz the regular classified gets flooded too easy. And we should make it something like you have to post/reply to atleast 50 post or something in order to sell something. I dont want a bunch of people just coming in here selling something without adding to the board.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.