Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i finally got the NOS kit hooked up. I'm running 11 psi and a WET 25 shot.
I retarded the timing, and put in a 24 nos jet and a 16 fuel jet. I ran teh car to make sure theyre were no leaks in teh nos or fuel. All is good. I nned to run it on a dyno and tune it on a dyno.
Does anybody know reputable shops in miami, or south florida that could tune my setup.
thanks guys

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I ran the car on the dyno, and it ran 250 whp and 200 trque, but then found out that i was not running eough nitrous, the bottle was basically empty. After getting the c ar home, i weighed teh bottle and found it to be almost empty. I didnt know the bottle was so low on nitrous, but it was my brothers bottle and i was using it to test my nos setup with the charger. I then refilled the bottle, then ran it again, HOLY CRAP, what a difference. I must have not been getting nitrous at all or very little if that, because the difference is night and day. I knew something was wrong because i ran 235 whp and 163 torque off bottle.

Cliff notes

car ran 235 whp and 163 trque , off bottle
car ran 250 whp and 200 trque , on bottle ( low nitrous ) found out after dyno tune,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.