Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think its time to move to a hondata system for my 94 gsr jrsc... getting tired of putting on all these extra little things from JR so I think I should sell all the crap and get hondata... only pushing 6psi for now...

first off this is what I have: installed: JR boost timming controller, I have the JR FMU, JR fuel enrichment relay, maybe otehrs...

This is what I have lying around to be installed: JR MAP, cartech fmu, JR Vtec controller,

I know I'll ditch these items..but I just want someone to confirm this for me.... so which items do I exactly will not use anymore... I am not too familiar with hondata so which one should I get, the s200 or s100 system?? and what features exactly do I need to have them... also what else should I get since I am going the hondata route> do I need bigger injectors?? etc?

·
Registered
63 Posts
my s100 w/boost cost me $450 new and like 40 to get put in the ECU, you dont really need the s200 unless you want that data logging stuff or you want to tune your own car with it. i think the s200 isnt much more in price though. it would be really hard to find a used hondata unit because they are soldered on your ECU, unless someone is willing to trade. bigger injectors is good if you plan on running alot of boost, I got a set of prelude injectors for cheap and they are sufficent enoegh for 10 lbs. getting some RC 440's would prolly work too

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.