Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know if I can fit a jrsc under the hood of a crx with a b20? I installed one on my friends integra and that was a pretty tight fit... any info would be great

· Premium Member
3,213 Posts
GreekSpeed said:
go all motor fool!!!! high compression pistions, cams, and nitrous!

(like u always wanted)
All motor = No Nitrous

· Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
who said anything about an accord?! I really have know idea what that comment meant. I know, I like all motor and everything, but b20 isnt really the greatest engine for all motor. It does respond very well to boost though (just like your LS did). I figure for daily drivability the jrsc will be more reliable than an all motor set up I would need to compete with the performance I would get from the supercharger. So if anyone knows if the jrsc will fit on a b series crammed into a crx, please let me know. Id appreciate it if we could refrain from talking about the 84 accord as it has nothing to do with this topic. btw, The o.g. plan for this engine was to boost it, thats why I bought the lower compression b20 remember?

· Registered
1,633 Posts
Well, the engine bay for the 4th gen civics and CRX's are too crampy already for the stock motor and to put a B20 in there it would have less space then it started out with. Putting a JRSC on top of that would just be... you get the idea. It might be able to get it done, but not worth the effort like I said before. If you have the money go ahead and waste it, but you might regret it while doing it.

Just stick with B20 and do something else to it. Turbo it ot something. Heck, the B20 is suppost to be a torque monster in terms of B series motors so the low end is already there especially if you throw it into a small lightweight CRX.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.