Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car is currently having a Jackson racing supercharger installed. My setup is a 8 psi pulley, Jackson racing boost timing control, injectors, i have dc sport 4-2-1 headers, lightend flywheel, and will soon have a aem short ram intake. My question is what kinds of times and horsepower should i expect out of the install. By the way i am having done a local shop called Mahdavi Motorsports and they are tuning it for me. I wanted to know 1/4 miles times and 0-60. and approximate horsepower. My car is a 1995 Integra GSR.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I really cant tell you how fast you are going to do with your setup but i could tell how much HP you'll get. With your setup you should be pushing 205-215 WHP. If you are a good driver i'll give low 14s and with MTs mid 13s. Good luck. :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am having my supercharger installed at a local shop in Atlanta. They are called Mahdavi Motorsports. They have done some pretty cool projects cars including the CR-NSX, the first crx with a japanese spec nsx engine in the world. They specialize in hondas and acuras and work on car such as supras and other high performance cars. I am paying $650 for install which includes tuning, boost and air/fuel gauges.

·
Registered
70 Posts
apatel34 said:
I am having my supercharger installed at a local shop in Atlanta. They are called Mahdavi Motorsports. They have done some pretty cool projects cars including the CR-NSX, the first crx with a japanese spec nsx engine in the world. They specialize in hondas and acuras and work on car such as supras and other high performance cars. I am paying $650 for install which includes tuning, boost and air/fuel gauges.
do they have a dyno there because if not there really not tunning anything there:(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts