Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
crank pulley, all the hoses and screws, etc. it needs, instruction manual that is fairly comprehensive, and I think that's it. You'll want to get a new intake manifold gasket, and new throttle body gasket at your local honda dealership so that they can replace those when they do the install (recommended). That should only be $20-$30 if I remember correctly.

·
Registered
4 Posts
When replacing the intake manifold gasket, go with the one from Hondata. It has been tested to reduce heat soak resulting in lower intake temps and a measurable increase in power.

Great way to spend $60.00

www.hondata.com

·
Registered
425 Posts
you can run a small ( and i mean real small 25 shot ) shot of nos to reduce it intake temp to help out and not have a bad effect on the motor or the blower. ive seen it done and it does work out pretty damn good!!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ahahahah, just thought of this one. Wire your windshield wiper squirters behind a minifan mounted ontop the blower, and squirt away before/after a race to keep those "high engine bay temps" down :p

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
RaceInspired said:
Ahahahah, just thought of this one. Wire your windshield wiper squirters behind a minifan mounted ontop the blower, and squirt away before/after a race to keep those "high engine bay temps" down :p
I think you'd have better luck getting a vented hood.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.