Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, Ive been lerking around here for a little while and finally decided to make an intro and post pics of the civic. My name is Josh and I live in Alabama, drive a 95 Civic Hatch with a b18c1 and a JRSC kit. Has other things done to it just take a look to your left.
She's not the cleanest which is why Im looking for a clean shell to swap my motor into. Let me know what you guys think.

Ill post more pics later

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its not missing, just a different type them all the other ones. LOL. It is sleeper as hell! The passenger side is rusted a little more and has a dented up fender. The car is great V8 bait! Im trying to find a cleaner hatch to put the motor in if any of you have one or know where one is. Im getting it fully tuned this weekend on the 50 shot. Hoping for around 300hp. Ill post dyno pulls and numbers this weekend :)

I live in Dothan, I think thats about 30-45 minutes from you.

· Registered
811 Posts
Wow, I envy that car.....the only thing I'd do differently is stock headlights, no fogs, and 14" steelies with honda covers ;). Anyway, that's my plan for my EJ when I get another car but with a boosted/SCed non-VTEC B20 with GSR tranny and quaife LSD.

Good job! Post dyno runs when you get them.

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I actually just put stock headlights back on the car. They have been on here forever and it was not my fault. I have halo crap. Thanks for the comments. Before the motor was rebuilt and the sc was ported the car put down 231whp. We went with aftermarket pistons and rods but kept the stock compression and built it loose for the juice.
BTW; I like the fog lights, maybe not this style. I want to have yellow hid fogs with blue hid headlights. I like that look for some reason.lol

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just got the car dyno tuned today on the bottle. Ill post videos later. The car made 273whp and 247tq spinning on 3rd gear pulls, sc belt slipping and on a sweating bottle. It was a little cold tonight and we did'nt have a torch to warm up the bottle with. This car will be see every bit of 300whp on a nice hot day, after I replace the belt. I'll post videos as soon as I get them uploaded, and the dyno sheet.

· Registered
73 Posts
damn looks kinda like mine before it got fucked by people that cant park. mine was figi blue pearl like the new Si. now its satin black and soon to be on si 7's. need new tires first. dude screw finding a cleaner shell. urs looks good enough. maybe get the bodywork done and fresh paint. but i think its pretty damn clean as it sits.

· Registered
496 Posts
missing a lug? on the rims? wheel locks, mine are powder coated to match all the lugs (gloss black) b.t.w is that a super charger i spot? nice

· Registered
10,346 Posts
Nice hatch dude, If it was mine, Id replace the fogs, I read that you got stock headlights, thats cool. Id look into lowering it about an 1" and getting a nice highflow, QUIET exhaust, to make it even more of a sleeper.

Dont bother wasting time and money getting a different shell. Your hatch looks very good for its age. If its rusting at all, well, we all like to learn new things, dont we :D

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for the comments fellas! Those are locking lugs. Im going to swap shells eventually, thats not my biggest concern right now though. Trying to get this car to hook up is going to be a problem that I need to worry with first. lol! Then I'll prolly get a little more power out of it, then swap shells. It is a must though! This car is from New York and I live in Alabama, so the rust is not going to stop here. It will eventually be a rust bucket. But like I said, Im not worried with it right now. Ill post dyno pulls prolly tomorrow

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.