Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there anyway to get rid of that winding noise form the js supercharger? i think its kinda annoying and takes away from the beautiful sound of a non turbocharged car.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I wouldnt trade the blower whine for anything else.... the blower whine IS the beautiful sound of a non-turbo car. If you really wanna get rid of the whine, just take off the blower :p

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
this is like someone complaining about their bov being too loud...

edit: or me saying "damnit... when i hit VTEC its too loud... is there anyway i can make the noise go away?"

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
isn't it jr supercharger? Are u sure u have one? That sound is friggin sweet.

·
Registered
968 Posts
here is the best way to get rid of the noise, it is to stfu.

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
crdcz03 said:
this is like someone complaining about their bov being too loud...

edit: or me saying "damnit... when i hit VTEC its too loud... is there anyway i can make the noise go away?"
:stupid at least you HAVE supercharger!!!

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
gfresh86 said:
is there anyway to get rid of that winding noise form the js supercharger? i think its kinda annoying and takes away from the beautiful sound of a non turbocharged car.
No...

~Peace

·
Registered
671 Posts
the sounds of vtec, turbo, and a supercharger are what makes ones car sound unique. why would you want to get rid of it?

·
Registered
671 Posts
you mean spool

·
Registered
210 Posts
If it bothers you that much, you can always try the JDM hood insulator. I've heard it quiets aftermarket intake noise a decent amount.

·
Registered
526 Posts
lenn said:
I wouldnt trade the blower whine for anything else.... the blower whine IS the beautiful sound of a non-turbo car. If you really wanna get rid of the whine, just take off the blower :p
:stupid

1 - 14 of 14 Posts