648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LN98CIVIC said:
my friend just bought the..jt evo II or III
its on the website its the 4DR silver civic
with the dual rear...he bought that...
when he gets it in..ill let u know how he likes it

-Lindsey

CAn you let me know how well it fits and about how much he will pay to get it installed

· Registered
1,616 Posts
If you guys are ever out in Cali, you should go there. I've been there once to get an estimate for some bodywork, and the rest of the times I went there to see the show cars:D It's crazy. Have you guys by chance seen the yellow accord with R34 headlights and taillight, and rear suicide doors? Like 3 of the 4 times I've been there, that car was there. I just think it's cool to see the show cars in the shops. To me, it's kind of like at a show, that's like seeing Michael Jordan play basketball, but at the body shop, that's like seeing him play ball at the gym. Hope that makes sense. Anyway good luck with getting your kit and then finding a good bodyshop:)

· Registered
1,462 Posts
suicide doors are doors that have been rewelded to open in the opposite direction.........
originally cars would come like this stock..... until people realized that if the door was to open at speed it will get ripped right off the hinges..........

i dont know how true it is......... but imagine a door opening accidentally on the highway if it was rewelded backwards........

the thing is a big wind catcher and its most likely gonna come off the hinges and possibly take you with it!

they also have ferrari doors that are rewelded to open on an upward angle...(like ferraris) and the gullwing, which open straight up like a Delorian

· Registered
65 Posts
im pretty sure they are called suicide doors beause if you open them and a car clips the door while you are getting out the door will close ON you ... not a pretty site

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.