Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres what I've decided on for my 2000 Honda Civic EX 5spd Coupe

2x White "H" emblems
Supra Style Generation 2 Altezzas

A'Pexi N-1 Exhaust
17" White 5Zïgen GT-8 rims
Yokahama Parada All Season tires (i live in RI, snow)
AEM cold air intake with bypass valve (snow,rain)
Neuspeed Struts
Koni Coilovers, not sure what cambers to get
Wings West Avenger Body Kit

Wings West Commando Spoiler

DC Stainless Steel Headers

feel free to flame/suggest but please be kind!

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
kamek said:
Supra Style Generation 2 Altezzas
Let the flames begin.

·
Registered
45 Posts
i was unaware koni was now making springs/coilovers

·
Banned
2,939 Posts
you bastard!...
Everything you listed is done to my car or is very similar. I've got the wings west avenger full body kit, Skyline style gen 2 altezza's(black chrome), 17 inch enkei rse's with nitto 450's, kyb agx shocks, eibach pro kit, Apexi n1 exhaust, and aem cai. All this is on a black 2000 civic ex btw. Everyone likes the car and they always tell me how clean it is.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
what colour is your civic kamek? those tails don't really look alright with colors other than black, red and silver. just thought u'd like to know.. :eek:

hey drunkpunk, do u have any photos of your ride?

·
Registered
56 Posts
my suggestion would be

F the emblem
F the body kit
F the tail lights
F the wing
F the all season tires. just get winter tires for your hubbies your running on now

with the money you'll be spending on those (ya i know emblems are $2) + painting you could start a nice low psi turbo which you will have a hell of alot more fun with.

i only said it because you said judge my future mods

·
Registered
189 Posts
I say scrap that whole list, wait one year, and then decide what you wanna do with your car. I used to be into all that showy shit but these days I can't stand it... Just my opinion...

BTW, post stuff like this in Civic Non-Tech...

·
Banned
2,939 Posts
anfrey said:
hey drunkpunk, do u have any photos of your ride?
No i dont have any pics of my car right now because i dont have a digital camera. I will scan some in when i go back home to visit though. That will be in about 2 weeks or so.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
DrunkPunk said:
No i dont have any pics of my car right now because i dont have a digital camera. I will scan some in when i go back home to visit though. That will be in about 2 weeks or so.
sweet, let me know when you do. . .

kamek after reading some of the other suggestions here, i'd have to say they're right. if you've got the money to spend on all of that, scrap the showy flashy stuff and spend it on your motor and suspension.

·
Registered
252 Posts
your choice of mods are good, but scrap the altezza's, please, but you can keep em if you want, and scrap the body kit, but you can keep that too if you want...do whatever you want to man...its all up to you...but if i saw your car i would smirk and turn away jus because of the altezzas and body kit...but thats jus me though...different people different tastes..anyway good luck with your mods...my 2 cents...payce...

·
Registered
7,625 Posts
Welcome Noobies! Enjoy SHO responsibly. I've moved the thread over here to non-tech where it belongs. Please take a moment to read the sticky at the top of the Civic forum about posting rules. This will help you learn more & learn it faster, posting threads in the appropriate location. Peace! :)

·
Registered
352 Posts
Well I say it wouldn't look bad. I would only get Intake and Exhaust and make it sound good. I am not a fan a crazy body kits, but who am I?? Keep it smooth looking. After you get it to sound decent, then get a little turbo kit and some rims. You will like the turbo way more the the show off stuff.

Good luck....but in the end..if you like it...then who cares :confused:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts