Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check this out, i heard about it from a friend and its posted on www.acura-tl.com. American Honda is actually sponsoring a car meet/show in Niagara Falls July 6th. For anyone who lives in New York State or Jersey, anywhere, you should go. The Falls are beautiful that time of year. It is very easy to get there. I will actually be in Buffalo then, so if anyone wants to meet up and carvan from Buffalo(20 minute ride to falls) it would be hot. I think it would be really cool of we had a strong showing.
I will also be turbo'd by then :)
Jeff

· Registered
753 Posts
Damn dude. Why can't the Mid West have any type of meets like that. I wish I could be there but I'm using my vacation time to go to Vegas in June. Plus it's a little too far for me to drive there. If I wasn't going to Vegas, I would be there.

· Registered
728 Posts
1Fast99Si said:
Check this out, i heard about it from a friend and its posted on www.acura-tl.com. American Honda is actually sponsoring a car meet/show in Niagara Falls July 6th. For anyone who lives in New York State or Jersey, anywhere, you should go. The Falls are beautiful that time of year. It is very easy to get there. I will actually be in Buffalo then, so if anyone wants to meet up and carvan from Buffalo(20 minute ride to falls) it would be hot. I think it would be really cool of we had a strong showing.
I will also be turbo'd by then :)
Jeff
I will do my best to get up there....damn last year I made 2 trips to the Falls just for fun with my then fiancee and stepson....now I thinks is time to drive again.....hope is not a big deal at the border.....that should be interesting....
Hector

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.