Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
lOOkatme said:
The best bang for buck is a dc sports header.

I remember a dyno thread on HT a long time ago. they were done open header...since they didn't have multiple sets of exhaust systems.

I believe the dc sports netted 4 WHP. SMSP was around 8WHP...so was Mugen.

DC Sports
300/4 = $75/WHP

Mugen
1,000/8 = $125/WHP

SMSP
1,200/8 = $150/WHP

DC sports yielded the best bang for buck with an untuned header for the comparison.

Now...tune these engines...and it might be different....but my guess is....DC sports will probably still be the best bang for buck out of any header on the market for our Honda's.

Turbo is good for bang for buck.

3,500/70 = $50/WHP

god you are horribly wrong. :bash

and fyi.....peak power doesnt mean shit.

·
Registered
699 Posts
DC is a piece of shit and everyone who has the least bit of knowledge knows this. Now take a greddy header and modify the collector to 2.5" and you will have a "decent" setup. But NO DC header will EVER amount to what a custom manifold can do for a motor.

and dont try and pull some engineering bullshit out of your ass. :byye

·
Registered
699 Posts
crdcz03 said:
no arguing children. stick to what drivinvtec wants to know. posts will be deleted in this thread if it does not have to do with the original topic from now on.
this post edited by your friendly moderator.

·
Registered
699 Posts
ragethemachine8 said:
you're the worst moderator i know. my post was by far not off topic and i can link u thread after thread of u posting the same nonsense you try to rid this forum of.

go ahead and edit this post and make it say something i didnt say. ur a fucking moron.

stfu u pansy. He's a mod, he can do whatever the fuck he wants. Dont like it? leave. Prolly make his time here much easier.

·
Registered
699 Posts
ragethemachine8 said:
jesus christ man u act like ur my fucking girlfriend, bitching about how things arent going exactly ur way. regardless im done arguing with u, ur the mod, what u say goes ill live with that.
its his forum. You go by his rules or you stfu. dumbass. Your just a noob.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.