Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
you're the worst moderator i know. my post was by far not off topic and i can link u thread after thread of u posting the same nonsense you try to rid this forum of.

go ahead and edit this post and make it say something i didnt say. ur a fucking moron.

·
Registered
114 Posts
crdcz03 said:
i dont give a fuck if ive posted in a thread just like this before. this one is NOT going to turn into a fucking arguement over which header is better. if you dont like it the shut then fuck up and leave.

i warned every one of you that if you post something about another damn header that i was going to delete/edit it and what the fuck do you do? that exact same shit. so fuck off, you had fair warning whether you agree with it or not. i dont see road.head bitching about it.
dude im not going to argue with u. just not sure how its possible to discuss the performance of a new header without comparing it to others. i never argued for or against it. all i said is we need a dyno of the header. but if ur gonna get ur panties in a bunch, go for it.

·
Registered
114 Posts
crdcz03 said:
heres the original post

where does it say anything about wanting to know how the header performs? if you guessed "no where" then you would be RIGHT.

if someone has one then i would love for them to post b/c until then everyone else will be speculating. and speculating gets us no where (see: ITR intake thread)
ur an idiot. the point of a header is to give performance right? he is obviously asking if anyone has one so they can give feedback on it. and i doubt hes looking for feedback on its looks. RIGHT?

·
Registered
114 Posts
crdcz03 said:
i know its implied, but first someone has to actually have one. until then all anyone can do is speculate which is fucking worthless.

heres how the thread should work.

-drivinvtec asks if anyone has one
-chatter about how much it costs/where it can be bought
-then finally someone that ACTUALLY has one posts and tells us how he/she feels about it

instead we have dumbasses like you that want to compare it without having any info on it. it is FUCKING WORTHLESS if people that DONT have one talk out of their asses about it trying to compare it to other headers. how the fuck can anyone compare it with anything if no one fucking has one.
jesus christ man u act like ur my fucking girlfriend, bitching about how things arent going exactly ur way. regardless im done arguing with u, ur the mod, what u say goes ill live with that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.