Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
you're the worst moderator i know. my post was by far not off topic and i can link u thread after thread of u posting the same nonsense you try to rid this forum of.

go ahead and edit this post and make it say something i didnt say. ur a fucking moron.

·
Registered
699 Posts
ragethemachine8 said:
you're the worst moderator i know. my post was by far not off topic and i can link u thread after thread of u posting the same nonsense you try to rid this forum of.

go ahead and edit this post and make it say something i didnt say. ur a fucking moron.

stfu u pansy. He's a mod, he can do whatever the fuck he wants. Dont like it? leave. Prolly make his time here much easier.

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
ragethemachine8 said:

i dont give a fuck if ive posted in a thread just like this before. this one is NOT going to turn into a fucking arguement over which header is better. if you dont like it the shut then fuck up and leave.

i warned every one of you that if you post something about another damn header that i was going to delete/edit it and what the fuck do you do? that exact same shit. so fuck off, you had fair warning whether you agree with it or not. i dont see road.head bitching about it.

·
Registered
7,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
crdcz03 said:
i dont give a fuck if ive posted in a thread just like this before. this one is NOT going to turn into a fucking arguement over which header is better. if you dont like it the shut then fuck up and leave.

i warned every one of you that if you post something about another damn header that i was going to delete/edit it and what the fuck do you do? that exact same shit. so fuck off, you had fair warning whether you agree with it or not. i dont see road.head bitching about it.
you didnt close the thread yet :confused :eek thats not like you :rolleyes ;) :D

·
Registered
114 Posts
crdcz03 said:

dude im not going to argue with u. just not sure how its possible to discuss the performance of a new header without comparing it to others. i never argued for or against it. all i said is we need a dyno of the header. but if ur gonna get ur panties in a bunch, go for it.

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
ragethemachine8 said:
dude im not going to argue with u. just not sure how its possible to discuss the performance of a new header without comparing it to others. i never argued for or against it. all i said is we need a dyno of the header. but if ur gonna get ur panties in a bunch, go for it.

heres the original post

DrivinVtec said:

where does it say anything about wanting to know how the header performs? if you guessed "no where" then you would be RIGHT.

if someone has one then i would love for them to post b/c until then everyone else will be speculating. and speculating gets us no where (see: ITR intake thread)

·
Registered
114 Posts
crdcz03 said:
heres the original post

where does it say anything about wanting to know how the header performs? if you guessed "no where" then you would be RIGHT.

if someone has one then i would love for them to post b/c until then everyone else will be speculating. and speculating gets us no where (see: ITR intake thread)
ur an idiot. the point of a header is to give performance right? he is obviously asking if anyone has one so they can give feedback on it. and i doubt hes looking for feedback on its looks. RIGHT?

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
I'd have to say that... No, he didn't ask, but yes it's kinda implied...

Anyway, No I don't have one, but I'm definately interested in it. Why don't you shoot an E-Mail off to JUN. It would seem to me like that would be the first place to start. A year ago when I E-Mailed RS*R they were more than happy to answer the questions I had about their ExMag exhaust and gave me information on how it performed, what areas of the horsepower/torque curve it improved, peak gain, etc.

Just a thought

·
Registered
7,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
IHIPrelude94 said:
I'd have to say that... No, he didn't ask, but yes it's kinda implied...

Anyway, No I don't have one, but I'm definately interested in it. Why don't you shoot an E-Mail off to JUN. It would seem to me like that would be the first place to start. A year ago when I E-Mailed RS*R they were more than happy to answer the questions I had about their ExMag exhaust and gave me information on how it performed, what areas of the horsepower/torque curve it improved, peak gain, etc.

Just a thought
:tu

damn people..i just wanted some info in it. ive never even known thy made a header for the h22.

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
ragethemachine8 said:
ur an idiot. the point of a header is to give performance right? he is obviously asking if anyone has one so they can give feedback on it. and i doubt hes looking for feedback on its looks. RIGHT?
i know its implied, but first someone has to actually have one. until then all anyone can do is speculate which is fucking worthless.

heres how the thread should work.

-drivinvtec asks if anyone has one
-chatter about how much it costs/where it can be bought
-then finally someone that ACTUALLY has one posts and tells us how he/she feels about it

instead we have dumbasses like you that want to compare it without having any info on it. it is FUCKING WORTHLESS if people that DONT have one talk out of their asses about it trying to compare it to other headers. how the fuck can anyone compare it with anything if no one fucking has one.

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
crdcz03 said:
i know its implied, but first someone has to actually have one. until then all anyone can do is speculate which is fucking worthless.

heres how the thread should work.

-drivinvtec asks if anyone has one
-chatter about how much it costs/where it can be bought
-then finally someone that ACTUALLY has one posts and tells us how he/she feels about it

instead we have dumbasses like you that want to compare it without having any info on it. it is FUCKING WORTHLESS if people that DONT have one talk out of their asses about it trying to compare it to other headers. how the fuck can anyone compare it with anything if no one fucking has one.

LMFAO!!!!!!

owned...

jun or mugen headers are garbage, drivinvtec should have done a search....them headers are for teh individual who is out to impress and has the money to doit, but smsp hytech rmf prospeed an-r(for Hcivics) are by far better.....call it my opinion, call it reasoning based of simple facts, call watever, to each his own. this thread is dum.

and C we BOTH know NO ONE on this board got that header, and we know plenty of pple could have bought but chose others...even the chick with the silver SC lude didnt put it on, she had hytech ...i would have closed it...

thread starter needs to search for "best header thread" and some of blakes shit.

·
Registered
7,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
tienlude said:
LMFAO!!!!!!

owned...

jun or mugen headers are garbage, drivinvtec should have done a search....them headers are for teh individual who is out to impress and has the money to doit, but smsp hytech rmf prospeed an-r(for Hcivics) are by far better.....call it my opinion, call it reasoning based of simple facts, call watever, to each his own. this thread is dum.

and C we BOTH know NO ONE on this board got that header, and we know plenty of pple could have bought but chose others...even the chick with the silver SC lude didnt put it on, she had hytech ...i would have closed it...

thread starter needs to search for "best header thread" and some of blakes shit.
what? :confused best header thread? who the fuck was asking about the best header? I knwo I wasnt. maybe the person who posted above me needs to read the damn thread. :bash :noo

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
DrivinVtec said:
what? :confused best header thread? who the fuck was asking about the best header? I knwo I wasnt. maybe the person who posted above me needs to read the damn thread. :bash :noo

relax pork chop....a "header search" or "JUN header search" would have helped u out...

and the "the best header thread" would have eliminated questions that n e one might "think" u "implied" in reference to performance...

that is all...

21 - 40 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.