2,343 Posts
Thanks for posting the older Superhonda.com vid's
For some reason they wouldn't work for me on the old site

·
Premium Member
13,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
91 F-body said:
What exactly is the Spoon Integra? Is is like a Saleen mustang or Lingenfelter chevy?

Just curious. Seen the term used before but I have very little knowledge of import tuners.
Exactly correct. But saleen is to ford as mugen is to honda. Spoon and jun though do a lot of honda stuff so they are the next if not better thing....because they tend to go a bit more wild/race. But mugen was started by soichiros son. - mrmyz

·
Registered
98 Posts
Quicktime Format Video Clip

Greetings Mike,

I would like to know if it is alright to post a Quicktime format video clip of my car. I usually see WMV and MPG format video clips.

If Quicktime is not preffered here at SHO, i'd like to know how to convert the clips i have on my video camera into an MPEG format for others to see here at SHO.

Thanks for your time.

Night_Crawler

·
Registered
17,727 Posts
mike_sho said:
Exactly correct. But saleen is to ford as mugen is to honda. Spoon and jun though do a lot of honda stuff so they are the next if not better thing....because they tend to go a bit more wild/race. But mugen was started by soichiros brother.
hes his son

king motor sports
Since its establishment in 1973, Mugen has nourished intimate relations with Honda. Because it forms the nucleus of Honda’s car racing efforts many motorsports fans think Mugen is a Honda affiliate. Another factor in the confusion is that founder and President Hirotoshi Honda is the son of the late Soichiro Honda, founder of the Honda Motor Company. But Mugen is an independent firm and does not depend fully on Honda. There is currently no capital relationship between the two, and Mugen's racing engines and racing carts are sold under the Mugen brand. The reason Mugen is only bases its vehicle development and racing activities on Honda cars in a category in which participants compete in remodeling such market products as touring cars and GTs is "a result of a consideration of the best advantages in terms of business." Thus, the “wet” factor - a relationship of mutual trust and an accumulation of technology cultivated through many years of cooperation - has acted heavily on the “dry” judgment criteria - racing results. We could say that Mugen is an engine constructor and a racing team that specializes in Honda.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.