Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
quick question for yall, if i put the head from a 1.5 on a 1.6 block what would bethe outcome(was an si but the kid sold the head .... )
thanks for ya help.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
its a 16 valve 1.5l head on a 1.6 block, i have the 1.6 block(everything but the head) and the full 1.5 16 valve.as yall can see im not hip with the bingo call letters yet. (nothing bad ment by that, just use to domestic ie. 350, 454, 305, 302) but thank you for your help so far. i was ganna try to find cheap 1.6 si head but around here there rare, and with what i have so far that i told you how would i get the most HP, just throuing out ideas. thanks again.

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
HDKhonda said:
its a 16 valve 1.5l head on a 1.6 block, i have the 1.6 block(everything but the head) and the full 1.5 16 valve.as yall can see im not hip with the bingo call letters yet. (nothing bad ment by that, just use to domestic ie. 350, 454, 305, 302) but thank you for your help so far. i was ganna try to find cheap 1.6 si head but around here there rare, and with what i have so far that i told you how would i get the most HP, just throuing out ideas. thanks again.
ok, clarify this. the 1.6 block is from what year si.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts