Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long story short.. bought a 96 Integra LS, 2 weeks later got t-bone. Bought an Accord, I trade it for a 92 Civic Hatch. Conclusion.. I have a B18 laying around the garage and now its time for a swap. FTW

This is all new to me, so I just want to know how F-ed em I really going to get cause of this swap? c-speedracing has a pretty good step by step, Im hoping that a rookie like me can get this done mostly by myself. I want to have fun with this but I know it wont be easy. Ive done some research but I still dont feel like I have gathered the right info to succeed. I have basic tools sockets, wrenches and if I need anymore I can go out and rent or borrow. I just want to know what parts I need, motor mounts etc...

· Registered
19 Posts
its can be difficult if you dont have the funds to really pay for the stuff you going to need ..Like axels , Harness conversion , shift linkcage , ecu , Mounts . you can get most of the stuff from hasport.com but there is alot of swap guides out there if you need a little help. use the search on this forum you can get the exact parts list you need for the swap im sure of it...... Good Luck

· Registered
1,221 Posts
its can be difficult if you dont have the funds to really pay for the stuff you going to need ..Like axels , Harness conversion , shift linkcage , ecu , Mounts . you can get most of the stuff from hasport.com but there is alot of swap guides out there if you need a little help. use the search on this forum you can get the exact parts list you need for the swap im sure of it...... Good Luck
you can use a dseries harness.
ecu can be um *taken* from a junk yard. and any b seroes obd1 mounts will work. shift linkage needs to be from a b series

you can pick up all the parts for dirt damn cheap bro

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ya well swap is done but the alarm is not letting the car start.. need to get a day off to look for the wires

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.