Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its weird, now she wants to like hug and shit, i just wanted to bone, wtf?

·
Registered
771 Posts
My good friend already likes to hug.. so when we have sex it'll be the same afterwards, she'll just harbor some feelings for me and I'll just keep living my life... lol, good luck bud.. just let her know how u feel.. u might lose her friendship.. but it's the risk u run with having a friendship turn into something sexual..

·
Registered
261 Posts
it happened to me. i told her..." u can't love me." .....she was hurt a little bit, but i still boned her cuz i m that good:D

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
Don't worry, the guilt is only temporary. Just sing to her... YOU! YOU GOT WHAT I NEED! BUT REMEMBER I'M JUST A FRIEND! :D

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys i feel better already! well, on to the next one, hehe

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Lude498 said:
its weird, now she wants to like hug and shit, i just wanted to bone, wtf?

you justed f*cked the realtionship up. Didn't you see that seinfield man

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
chewie10 said:
sex and relationships are two different things.
to us yes to woman fucking is relationship unless she is whore.

·
Registered
217 Posts
tonesdefdsm said:
I disagree. Sometimes its just about getting some. (i.e. fuck friend) Not slutting or whoring with a bunch of different guys. However, if you've been good friends for awhile with no sexual interaction before, then I gotta second that you fucked up whatever relationship you had before with this girl. She probably has had feelings for you that she kept hidden. Now since you two "got together", she thinks that you want to start a bf/gf relationship.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
hhaha i remember that seinfeld one..sex to save the relationship. ok check this out..my girl well my x me and her went out for a while..we didnt do ne thing. but like now a year later it seems as though she wants to get back at me, but not a relationship but just straight to get laid. should i do it?? she is a virgin to, hehe i kinda introduced her to masterbating hahahahahah.

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
mrmyz said:
dont feel guilty bone her again and hey if that works out well bone her again. Keep boning till she wont let you

very well stated :D

·
Registered
245 Posts
If she is important to you then tell her how you want it to be. If not then just keep boneing her. The same thing just happen to me sorta. This chick i was friend with gave me a BJ, and we messed around a little one night. Now she is all wanting to be together and telling me all the things she likes about me. Now i know i dont want to loose her as a friend but done really care all that much at the same time. So i told her we either mess around for fun and not be BF/GF or we are just friends. Just tell her that. If she wants to be your Gf then just cut off the sex. And tell her how it is going to be. She will either realize how it is and move on. Or start to like you more, then you will have a problem.

·
Registered
485 Posts
yeah dude tell her straight up. you guys always complain about girls that fuck with your head... well, dont fuck with her head. set things straight right away or else youll lose the friend all together. she wants to hug and stuff now because it makes her feel more secure about the decision she made to have sex with you... its like a reassurance for her to hug you and feel that comfort from you(makes her feel that you care about her) in order to justify in her mind that she is more than just a "fuck" to you.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i told her that i didnt want a "girlfriend" meaning im off the hook without telling her i dont want to go out with her

·
Registered
425 Posts
i sleep with my friends g/f all the time and the three of us ar all real good friends still!!! And yes he does know that i am sleeping with her! its ONLY sex you can still be friends

·
Registered
188 Posts
damn, that's crazy hcarcrx. i'd never let my friend fuck my g/f. if i had a g/f jus for sex then i'd let me friend do it, but in a serious relationship - hell no.

·
Registered
13 Posts
tonesdefdsm said:
Yea... it is. But i have female friends who have fucked soem guy she knew, and then kicked him out and on his way out was asking if she wanted him to call her she ws like 'no, its not necessary'. lol Thats a woman! I wish I could be like that.

Look, she tell u shes falling for you yet? She prolly will, shes emmotional but dont be a dick, be str8 up but dont be an asshole u feel?

·
Registered
13 Posts
AccOrDZteCh said:
hhaha i remember that seinfeld one..sex to save the relationship. ok check this out..my girl well my x me and her went out for a while..we didnt do ne thing. but like now a year later it seems as though she wants to get back at me, but not a relationship but just straight to get laid. should i do it?? she is a virgin to, hehe i kinda introduced her to masterbating hahahahahah.
Watch out. Vigins tend to fall for their first. I know I did. Be careful with that one. Talk first, when shes sober! :rolleyes:

hcarcrx ~ dats some fucked up shit! hes fine w/ that? WTF??? My ex got upset if i wore makeup or perfume, yet u'r fuckin u'r boys bitch on the regular and he not only knows but condones it? Damn, now Ive heard it all.:eek:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts