Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up everyone. I just bought my del sol. It is pretty nice. It has kit, cf taillight, shaved emblems, exhaust, intake, short shifter, 1500 custom built sub behind the seats, and a couple other things. It is a si model and has about 125,000 miles on it. The guy tried to paint the car himself so the paint is messed up and it needs a new paint job which is ok with me because I always wanted to pick out my own color for a car. I think I am either going to be red or yellow. Anyways I paid 3900 for it which seemed like a pretty good deal. just wanted to say whats up to everyone.

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
sweet, welcome in, and make sure u get pics once its painted, yellow would be awesome ive only seen one yellow one and i thought it looks badass your choice though keep us updated

·
Registered
168 Posts
welcome my friend.

·
Registered
451 Posts
welcome, I agree pics, sounds like you got a badass deal though. Id be interested to compair sub box's I just like seeing what everybody else comes up with for that spot.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just took some pics but dont really know how to post them. The guy I bought it from had tweeter but a 12" sub in the middle of the two seats in a volcano shape. Its pretty sweet. If somebody can help me with the pics I will post them asap. Thanks.

·
Registered
168 Posts
this forum does not have Pic hosting. You need to find a place to host your pics than you can post the img file here, so we can see it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts