Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not trting to be annoying by posting these simple threads, but i have seen most of your cars on the forum and I like what I see, and I just want your opinion. I want the clean look for my car, but I also want to stand out...so what do yall reccomend, and also i would like a faster car, but i dont really have the money for a turbo or professional engine tuning, so I am wondering what you guys reccomned to have a little bit faster car.....Thanks again for all the help....oo yeah, i have 00 Si....so anything for this model....Again thanks for the help

·
Registered
306 Posts
I would recommend getting a mild C/F front lip, an oem C/F hood and some nice mugen or buddyclub rims....thats my opinion of a simple clean car that will stand out.....as far as perrformance...it depends on what you like and how deep your pockets are.....

·
Registered
20,101 Posts
And for the love of god, :bash Leave stock tails in it :bash . But if you want to be differn't My friend has a blue si and he works at a body shop, so he mixed up some black and clear then sprayed his tails with it. Made them have a slight tint, they look pretty good.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.