Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all

i couldnt be writing for sader times but i just got in a wreck and my hatch is gone. i cant express the emotion that i feel now.

its no tthat it can be rebuilt its my baby, i killed my baby it was my first car.

what happened was i blew my tire or at least i think i did and i over corrected and went into a ditch hit a telephone pole and got on the side and landed back and i was doin like 50 at most and the cops are trying to say i was doing 65-70 BS life is too hard to cope with this

my engine plans have gone down the drain so i gotta get another car.

disscuss

·
Registered
240 Posts
srry bro but.... dont bother rebuilding it for the price to rebuild it u can find a o0ok condition integra,civic,jette,ect. for the price to rebuild it but do0o wats best for u....;)

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
can i have your b16a?

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
slackerdogg19 said:
man temp... you already have one... give it to me! :)

hahaah nah nah nah, i will take his, and then sell it to you for nude pix of your wife :D

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
temp03 said:
hahaah nah nah nah, i will take his, and then sell it to you for nude pix of your wife :D
after I show you those, then you give me the B16 AND the pics.. ha ha...

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
slackerdogg19 said:
after I show you those, then you give me the B16 AND the pics.. ha ha...

after i cover the pix w/ some special sauce

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
slackerdogg19 said:
i will hafta ask Mandy how that stuff tasted... :eek:
awww man......that would only make my dreams come true

·
Registered
149 Posts
sorry to hear... i hit a telephone pole too with my 1st car ( 94 accord coupe) anyways look on the bright side... your gunna get another car, and ur still alive.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hx said:
sorry to hear... i hit a telephone pole too with my 1st car ( 94 accord coupe) anyways look on the bright side... your gunna get another car, and ur still alive.
Heh yeah, i fucked that pole up too. but i was crying like a little 10 year old, i was crying for my car i killed my baby, its like killing your first born and having to bury it its just such a sobering moment

but i did find an 89 supra turbo for 4200:tu2:

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
That sucks, what are you going to do? Get another hatch or a coupe or what? You probalby hav'nt had time to think about that tho.

·
Registered
228 Posts
dude i know how you feel, someone rear ended me in my first car, the white civic, and recently i swevered and did a 180 into a guardrail. but i know how you feel, its not easy to get over, i still get shook about what could have happen about my recent one cus i was on a 4 lane highways but didn't hit anyone, and i'm still alive. a car is fixable and/or you can buy a new one, but your life is everything, so like myself i'm just glad nothing happened to me. i'm sorry about your car, but only good things and more experience can come from this accident. sorry bro

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well after court costs and insurance im not gonna have alot of money but im already planning pn getting a 6th gen hatch or getting a lude

but luckly i was the only one to get hurt, i got a concussion, fractured left ribs bruised hip and fucked knee. but im glad i was the only one hurt and not anyone else.

but yeah the whole thing that my car is gone is pretty bad and when i get my car first thing im doin is making it stick to the ground make it handle better than anything else.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts