Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, i just got my dp off the partstrader. not in bad shape just its missing a nozzle, damn fuel pills, and the piping from solenoids to nozzles wont fit on my manifold. sux!ha. well i got a lot of questions, i need a fuel pump and an ignition. i see a lot of airtex pumps of drag kits for sale, is it worth buying one? does anyone have an ignition for sale or an extra nozzle i can buy? btw it s going on a gsr. any advice or help yall can give would be much appreciated, im gonna install it on a replacement manifold i bought. btw, is the black clicking thing the full throrrle switch? i asked the nos tech and he seemed like a hillbilly but he said i put that on the throttle body? does anyone have and detailed instructions on installing a dp kit i can read? thanks a lot,
roby:confused: :confused:

· Registered
314 Posts
I recommend picking up a Holley 255lph in-tank pump and a MSD Digital 6 ignition which will allow you to retard timing when spraying and still have full ignition timing when off the bottle. The black part your talking about is the microswitch and it will have to be mounted on your throttle body and positioned so that when you go WOT the switch will be activated.

· Registered
8,520 Posts
yeaaa .. just a little old lol

· Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
itr206 said:
WTF is this an ancient post? Roby asking newbie Q's and Wutang Ben posting ? Hoily chit lol
memories :p :lol2:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.