Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
///M3ssican said:
the DS can suck it....

graphics are amazing, Spider Man 2 looks incredible on it!!

omg pics to come

(I was teh first to get it too hehe)
been messing with mine for the last 3 hours...my gosh its so amazing. and youre right spiderman looks great. videos we've been encoding look awesome too

·
Registered
838 Posts
Dammit, wish I can get off work early today.

I got mine reserved at Gamestop and they said I could pick it up at 9AM, and my job starts at 9AM!!! :mad

btw, in case of dead pixels, do you think the stores will take it back and exchange it with a new unit with hopefully no deal pixels?

·
Registered
985 Posts
moel_lee said:

I got mine reserved at Gamestop and they said I could pick it up at 9AM, and my job starts at 9AM!!! :mad

btw, in case of dead pixels, do you think the stores will take it back and exchange it with a new unit with hopefully no deal pixels?
just like w/ the ds, u pretty much have to send it off to sony

·
Registered
441 Posts
moel_lee said:

i've already heard of people taking theirs back, so it shouldn't be a problem

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
animosity said:
luckily they're very small and only noticeable on black screens when i'm right on top of the screen. they're not big enough for me to take it back. if i end up getting bothered by it..i've got a couple more days to take it back
Ahh ic...thats good...how much did you pay for your PSP ?. Here in Ontario the local future shop is selling a bundle package $399.99

Package Includes:

PSP w/Spider-Man 2 UMD movie
Gretzky NHL
Twisted Metal
32 MB Memory Stick Duo
Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
Headphones w/volume control
AC Adaptor
Soft Case & Cleaning Cloth

Im still looking for a better deal but I havent had a chance since Im at work but I just want to purchase the PSP by itself for now.

·
Registered
838 Posts
I just got mine and its sick But how do u change the back round color
The background color will change automatically each month. So everybody should have green as their background color this month.

anyway, I just picked up my PSP and I'm glad I don't have a single dead pixel!!!

I tried on the Spiderman 2 UMD and the picture quality is awesome! I love the PSP.

The only thing I'm kinda dissapointed is that, for $250 I expect the PSP to have a better sound quality.

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
i was driving by metreon yesterday when they were lining up for the psp and i yelled GAMEBOY!! Don't know why'd i did that, just had the sudden urge to do it. I dont even own a gameboy and imma pick my psp up soon.

·
Registered
441 Posts
anthonyzitek4 said:
Ahh ic...thats good...how much did you pay for your PSP ?. Here in Ontario the local future shop is selling a bundle package $399.99

Package Includes:

PSP w/Spider-Man 2 UMD movie
Gretzky NHL
Twisted Metal
32 MB Memory Stick Duo
Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
Headphones w/volume control
AC Adaptor
Soft Case & Cleaning Cloth

Im still looking for a better deal but I havent had a chance since Im at work but I just want to purchase the PSP by itself for now.

you can't get the psp by itself yet. but here's the best deal right now

http://www.slickdeals.net/#p5893

·
MSP
6,618 Posts
o man, today rocked!!! during work a sony rep came to our store and took out 2 psp's...one for him to show the people and one for me to show the rest of the people and to play...man, the shit is awesome...i can't fuckin wait to buy mines next week...we sold a million psp's jus cuz we showed people the true power of that machine...we had like 4 people in line changing from DS to PSP in an instant...

i love my job...:D

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
I got mine at midnight on thursday after waiting in line for an hour and a half...with two other people lol.

On the issue of dead pixels, I have at least two but I am not taking it back because chances are ur just going to get another one that could possibly have more (if u can even find one to replace it with). If u have less than 5 or six u should really consider urself lucky. Sony WILL NOT be reparing/replacing units with dead pixels and it is not covered under their warranty. In japan anything more than 5 dead pixels warrented a replacement but they are not doing the same thing here so basically if u have them u are SOL unless ur store will replace it. They probably wont though because they wont have any to replace it with for a while.

I got NFL Street and Untold Legends. Its hard to play games when there is drool all over the screen :D

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
sounds really great...i have a question though...are companies planningon making movies in umd to support teh psp or what? thanks and i think my mom said she'd buy me one but it wont be for abotu a month or two but as long as i get it i'll be happy, and maybe the dead pixel and any otehr problems by then will get worked out

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.