Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
41 - 60 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
haha ok.

i meant enjoi. and no i got a maxima mafs. the 300z is n62 and is rated to around 500whp. i'm not going that high so this 10 dollar mafs is fine. the 300z gos for about 179 with nothing else included.
Good stuff. I didnt realize they were that expensive. How much were yours?

and how much you think you would sell the wheels

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Whats the size of the wheels and tires?

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
EDIT: Mmm, really like the wheels but im not a huge fane of bronze, i am really diggin the size though. I am not looking for huge wheels.

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
mine aren't bronze. they're gunmetal
ooO ma bad, nvm. Well yeah if you part them out, PM me. BTW your 240 looks pretty good, from the back, hehe.

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
i know. i'm going s13 front end in a bit. hopefully at the end of winter. it's about 1000 dollars for the swap shipped and installed. then i'll go to mako and get a 700 dollar paint job. but this is after i get soem 200 dollar sti injectors and a 600 dollar turbo and make some real power.

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
i know. i'm going s13 front end in a bit. hopefully at the end of winter. it's about 1000 dollars for the swap shipped and installed. then i'll go to mako and get a 700 dollar paint job. but this is after i get soem 200 dollar sti injectors and a 600 dollar turbo and make some real power.
Good stuff. GL with MAKO. The one in my area sucks, but im not saying they all do. But then again you get what you pay for. What size are the injectors and are you going with a garrett turbo?

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
550cc. prolly around 200 bucks for everything. and i'm going garrett because i like the stock manifold for reliability. gonna go witha used gt28rs if i can find one. if not then a gt28r

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Cool. Yeah i was looking at my manifold and i dont really want to get rid of it. Seems like it flows super nice.

You should put that tuner in the competent tuner thread. My friend also tunes hondas in NJ and i know someone else in NY but i dont feel like dealing with the drive. I know some other dude with 300hp Audi a4 gt2871r, but i have to find out where he got his tune.

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Crap. I just realized i dont have a stock manifold. Lol. Forgive me i just bought the car little bit ago but have only been around it for 30min at the most, lol. Its sitting at a friends garage.

I was wondering why the manifold looked pretty nice.

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Yeah, thats the size i was thinking, gt2871r if i were to retian the t2 flange, but now i have to see what turbo/manifold i actually have. If its an ebay deal im goin to be mad. I really just bought the car for a shell, the "blown" SR w/ extras was a plus, IMHO.

·
Registered
1,993 Posts

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
41 - 60 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.