Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i installed the intake but not the cold air extension yet. It sounds louder then stock especially at WOT. anyways has anyone heard the AEM CAI as compared to the INJEN? is there a large difference in sound? i drive a 98 ex. also..when I take off the stock air box near the passenger side rear well and add the Cold air extension..will it make a difference in sound or power?

·
Registered
4,605 Posts
i heard CAI's make your car sound kinda like an indy car. but i wouldn't know.. i don't have a CAI :(

if i were to get one i'd get INJEN too

·
Registered
422 Posts
flyracerx - i think your car looks PHAT - i love the look of it - lowered with rims and exhaust - you dont have any stickers on it do you? - i have a short ram air - tending to the post..but flyracerx i think your car is very nice - keep up the good work...how old are you by the way

·
Registered
4,605 Posts
i'm 17.. got the car when i was 16 from my dad.. it was a surprise christmas present.. even though i got it in february.. lol but sorry to burst your bubble dood.. those slips are my brother's. i already gave em back.. i'm rollin stock :( and no i have no stickers wutsoever.. i dont even have emblems

·
Registered
422 Posts
ahh man - it still looks nice with the slips...but i bet it still looks good stockers...are they the hubbies or wheels? what year is your car?

·
Registered
417 Posts
yes it should give you more power with the cold air extension, you basically have the option of short ram or cold air, cold air gives more power.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BigNav said:
yes it should give you more power with the cold air extension, you basically have the option of short ram or cold air, cold air gives more power.
I also have the AEM bypassvalve...anyways...will it sound any different once I add the extension?? im curious...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts