Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm looking to get started on upgrading my engine and i want to go natural but was wondering where i should start to get some more power what parts to get or just what are some of my options i'm just looking for a push in the right direction preferred brand names would be appreciated thanks for the time

·
Registered
16 Posts
im guessing you have a vtec motor if not you should be kicked in the nuts for saying that, but i'd say get cp pistons, eagle rods, toda valvetrain, port&polish head, 3 angle valve job, high compression head gasket like a hondata and hondata engine management :tu

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
derek21 said:
but thats the serious stuff so to start off get aem cai, rsr-exmag exhaust, dc sports 4-2-1 header and for fun take some weight reduction off
derek21 said:
im guessing you have a vtec motor if not you should be kicked in the nuts for saying that, but i'd say get cp pistons, eagle rods, toda valvetrain, port&polish head, 3 angle valve job, high compression head gasket like a hondata and hondata engine management :tu
If he is buying a full exhaust, then the DC sports header is not a good idea. The collector is only 2 inches and the only reason to buy a DC is if you are only buying the header and need it to match the stock cat flange.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
derek21 said:
xXorochimaruXx said:
i've got a b18b 95 ls
95 LS with a b18b doesnt have vtec

·
Registered
8,144 Posts

·
Registered
8,144 Posts
derek21 said:
im guessing you have a vtec motor if not you should be kicked in the nuts for saying that
Umm that's rather closed-minded don't you think? Not everyone wants a 200whp setup, especially with how much that would cost. For the cost of my setup you could have a stock B18C1 (yes that's VTEC) swap, and I would eat it alive all day every day.

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
flyingtoaster said:
If he is buying a full exhaust, then the DC sports header is not a good idea. The collector is only 2 inches and the only reason to buy a DC is if you are only buying the header and need it to match the stock cat flange.
JDM DC Sports has a 2.5" collector. Thats the way to go. :btu

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.