Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
7 hours?! WTF?? Was that the first time you ever removed the center console, seats, etc. from your car or something? That's a damn long time to be spending switching the carpet. I'm gonna be undertaking this project in about a week and I was setting aside about 1-2 hours to finish it.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol, good luck! i got it off ebay for 140 shipped. the thing is, you need to take out the back seats(if you want it secure back there). and to get under the back panels youve gotta take those out too. oh yeah, and if the holes arent already cut for the seats, middle console and shit, thats gonna take a long ass time, too. and no, ive removed everything several times. and its hard to get it really tight cause they dont give you very much slack

·
Registered
526 Posts
Well, it's OEM carpet so it has all the holes already. I changed out the entire dash, center console, door panels, armrest, and rear seats in 2 hours last time...so i figure this is easier. I guess i'll see.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SloCivic808 said:
Well, it's OEM carpet so it has all the holes already. I changed out the entire dash, center console, door panels, armrest, and rear seats in 2 hours last time...so i figure this is easier. I guess i'll see.
yeah, thats cool. man, that thing was a pain in the ass to cut up just right. oem shouldnt take long at all. good luck!:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts