Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Ive browsed SuperHonda for a while and decided to finally sign up. Heres my 00 Coupe.

Dropped on progress springs and koni yellows. With a few other mods. :byye

·
Registered
365 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |

is that your 240sx? i might have to poop myself. If i didn't own an accord i'd want either another accord or a 240sx. Those cars are mad P-I-M-P and you can make them fast as hell.

EDIT - I should put pictures of my crappy accord on here... i need a paint job...

·
Registered
10 Posts
foozbal said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |

is that your 240sx? i might have to poop myself. If i didn't own an accord i'd want either another accord or a 240sx. Those cars are mad P-I-M-P and you can make them fast as hell.

EDIT - I should put pictures of my crappy accord on here... i need a paint job...
Yeah that coupe is pretty nice, i might end up trading mine in and get like a new coupe V-6 6-speed cause accords just kick ass. But yeah, i need a paint job on mine too, cause i bet mines crappier than yours, but yeah, if you find something good, let me know.

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
you need black housing headlights for that badboy, it would go nicely with the black paint. :D

oh yea question, did you take your side mouldings off yourself? i wanna take mine off but i wasn't sure if there's a ridge underneath that shows if i take em off or maybe rivets or something or are just just 2sided taped onto the side of the door?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Blackhousings are on the way. As far as other mods I have AEM short ram and Tanabe Hyper Spec exhaust. Im planning on turboing her by next winter. I didnt remove sidemoldings, the car didnt come with them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh, I just noticed, you have a sedan. Those are different then the coupes. You either need to have em shaved, or get painted ones from an EX model accord.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts