Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was just wondering if theres a big difference between the AEM CAI and the Injen CAI? and if the AEM V2 CAI are worth the extra $100?

·
Registered
4,608 Posts
all CAI systems are pretty much the same especially when it comes to AEM and injen.. i had both, imo i still like the quality of injen a bit better than AEM.. but in terms of gain, i would guess they are about the same. as far as v2 aem.. i really dont think the extra 100 is worth the cost.

·
Registered
694 Posts
i have the v2. i really really like it. noticed gains right away. not huge gains but some extra umpff when taking off. and also a nice sound.

i got a great deal. i paid 230 for mine shipped so i figure its only 30 bucks more then cai.

·
Registered
8,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
theforeman said:
i have the v2. i really really like it. noticed gains right away. not huge gains but some extra umpff when taking off. and also a nice sound.

i got a great deal. i paid 230 for mine shipped so i figure its only 30 bucks more then cai.
does it give a little more hp or a lot than the regular cai?

·
Registered
155 Posts
um, yes

(indian voice), um, i was just wonderin, and no there is not a different, but bishnu and dezycaaaaaaaaaaar thinks otherwise, plz reply to this a.s.a.p. "us marine"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts