·
Registered
8,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
10people have watched it,no replies,and no reps............damn lurkers :ninja

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
dayum, that is one loud ass car. the vid keeps cutting out cuz it's so loud. at first i thought this was going to be some repost of a k20 swap. that's one good ass driver, and i'm pretty sure it's an EG chassis too. nice find, rep for joo!!

·
Registered
5,860 Posts
I'd like the video if the audio quality wasn't so fuckin terrible...but am I wrong...is this not the EG with the K20 swap thats in the most recent SCC magazine (for subscribers anyway) with the "New Skyline" on the front which is a G35....its yellow to with a big ugly wing on the back...might be the same car but its nice...but the audio quality is horrible though I realize its a race car I've heard loud cars like that on film that don't sound horrible.

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the audio is pretty bad but it is the longest K20 swapped vid I have seen on the net as in it's not chopped up by showing a dyno run then a street race,so on and so on,just straight track runs

·
Registered
49 Posts
Yeah, K20's are 6 speeds except like the k20a4 or something. Anyways, I think that its the yellow EG out of SCC too, i can see the yellow outlining on the car, etc. Either way good find. Rep! :clap

1 - 17 of 17 Posts