Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
141 Posts
i think you may be getting a $2.5 k20. but the thing is, i bet its a k20z. which is worth ~$2.5 for a swap.
wrong...sounds liek your gettin an k20a3 out of an Ep3 which would be the worst of the k swaps. If it's a Z then your in luck because its the most powerful one they have...I dunno what this guy is talkin about but they go for about 5-6 for a complete swap. Goodluck

· Registered
49,788 Posts
i think you may be getting a $2.5 k20. but the thing is, i bet its a k20z. which is worth ~$2.5 for a swap.
hey roger
if youre not a honda fan boy
dont post :eek:

· Registered
37,990 Posts
:lol

well im officially an idiot. i knew i was talking about the k20a3. but for some reason i decided to post k20z.

i admit that was a stupid post. where the fuck i got k20z from when i wanted to say k20a3 is beyond me.

i are defeated. :)

· Registered
49,788 Posts
:lol

well im officially an idiot. i knew i was talking about the k20a3. but for some reason i decided to post k20z.

i admit that was a stupid post. where the fuck i got k20z from when i wanted to say k20a3 is beyond me.

i are defeated. :)
:hug

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well it is a k20a3, i just found out..

im trying to find a full swap for my 95 civic hb cx..

it has the 70 hp, 8 valve, sohc non vtech.. its terribly sluggish

i found a decent one on ebay the guy will let go of for 2400 including shipping, ill post the specs here, let me know what you guys think.

B18 motor w/ GSR head, LS/VTEC, with less than 3000 miles on it. ARP Head Studs, Eagle Rods, SRP Pistons bored out .001-.002 over (500hp capability). Molly Rings (Gapped for Nos). Tranny, ECU, Axles, & VAFC controller.

Comes with a LS tranny. Less than 3k on motor from being rebuilt.

Motor mounts included if needed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.