Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sloppy , wheres your k20a, ive got over 10k in this car , there are no wires at all , i drive this car everyday, i ran a 13.1 spinning through fourth, this car is built solid, this must be the first k swap you have ever seen . motor bay is a little dirty cause i drive the car everyday , if you would like all the reciept i'll fax those to you to

motor
hybrid racing mount
hybrid racing pnp harness ( no cut wires )
hybrid racing sent all the stainless steel lines for clutch & fuel & what not
aem fuel pressure regulator
golden eagle fuel rail
exedy stage 3 clutch
exedy flywheel
custom fourseasons radiator
kpro ( 210hp 156lfb )
drive shaft shop 400hp axels

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
if you where lookin at it in person it really doesn't look stuffed in there, it really put the motor more on the pass side of the car & forward, that leaves plenty of room for a turbo cause theres a good foot between the firewall & motor...........good luck on the c5 swap

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well my mom gave me the car , an i had a 99 si so once i found hybrid racing i knew k was the only way i wanted to go ,so i sold the si , drop a ls/vtec in for around town so i could keep savein ,sold the ls/vtec to a friend of mine and started on the all the k stuff as far total price in the car probaly about 13k to 15k ..............check out the classified for my other add

different mount make the motor sit different ways..with the hybrid mounts you got to grind about a inch into the power steering rack to clear the trans.the hood shutting was one of my concerns so as soon as the motor was in, that was the first thing we did...every thing worked out just perfect ,it was a very straight forward swap ,only thing that held us up was the cruch fitting for the fuel line

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
turboing the car would be easy , we have a few intercoolers layin around , i'll get some pics on here of my friendss shop , my friends dads got a 700hp trans am out there , & the comptech supercharded s2000, b16 turboed hatch , every tool you could possably think of , they have a two lift going up sometime within the next few weeks, i think the only thing we lack out there is a dyno, its a very nice shop , one of my friends is still gathering a few parts gettin ready for his h2b hatch back.

no i do not have p/s or ac thats why i put it in a delsol , you just take the top off

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
that is a very good thought ,as much as i would like to turbo the car i don't think i will be doing it anytime soon , ive already got way to much money in this thing as it is , i luv driveing it , it drive just like your typical honda , but at forty mph, you can drop it in fourth and the car just stands up & goes, its funny cause when it was tuned the lower we dropped vtec the moroe power it kept makeing , vtec is set at 4200 right now i could probalt drop it to 3800, and make more power, as soon as my car hits vtec the tach just buries to 8600

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.