Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
delsolk20a2 said:
no it shouldn't be , if i do turbo it i'll buy a bolt on kit for a 04 rsx & cut and bend the pipe from there , i think it would probaly be pretty easy

gunna get an intercooler w inlet/outlet on same side?.....idk.. doesnt look easy from here, but im sure you have a better view where youre at

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
delsolk20a2 said:
once the pass mount was cut off & the power steering rack was grinded down it took about 30 mins to get the motor bolted in , i don't trust shops ,me and two of my friends did the whole swap
So do you have PS? A/C? or was that removed to make room?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
turboing the car would be easy , we have a few intercoolers layin around , i'll get some pics on here of my friendss shop , my friends dads got a 700hp trans am out there , & the comptech supercharded s2000, b16 turboed hatch , every tool you could possably think of , they have a two lift going up sometime within the next few weeks, i think the only thing we lack out there is a dyno, its a very nice shop , one of my friends is still gathering a few parts gettin ready for his h2b hatch back.

no i do not have p/s or ac thats why i put it in a delsol , you just take the top off

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
delsolk20a2 said:
my friends dads got a 700hp trans am out there , & the comptech supercharded s2000, b16 turboed hatch , every tool you could possably think of , they have a two lift going up sometime within the next few weeks, i think the only thing we lack out there is a dyno, its a very nice shop , one of my friends is still gathering a few parts gettin ready for his h2b hatch back.

um...so what......that doesnt make your engine bay a different shape

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
delsolk20a2 said:
my engine bay is the same as any other delsol , the motor just sits different , the motor sits moroe on the pass side & forward

yeah, thats what a mean....see my chargepipe in my sig...it goes through that hole, you wount be able to use that it looks like you would have to come around the driverside of the motor into the intercooler and then back out the same side into the TB...doesnt seem like it would be an easy thing to acomplish...unless you used a topmount intercooler, with a vented hood...that might be pretty sweet....lil sleeper action too

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
that is a very good thought ,as much as i would like to turbo the car i don't think i will be doing it anytime soon , ive already got way to much money in this thing as it is , i luv driveing it , it drive just like your typical honda , but at forty mph, you can drop it in fourth and the car just stands up & goes, its funny cause when it was tuned the lower we dropped vtec the moroe power it kept makeing , vtec is set at 4200 right now i could probalt drop it to 3800, and make more power, as soon as my car hits vtec the tach just buries to 8600

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
he was thinking something like this(and so was i) :

with some custom piping and what not IMO it could look pretty sweet. but again, you have a much better view in your position about where to put things if you decide to turbo.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.