Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hmm, I 'll see if I can, but its hard to take clip of an exhaust when the car is moving.......haha
but at WOT, it sounds COOL.
That car is the first TL-S to have Kakimoto install, the owner said he had great compliment from other people.

For Pricing, email Morris at [email protected]

· Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
actually not quite into sponsor and stuff, since I ain't doing show business, mostly helping friends. But yah I can certainly help you get a good price and service from shop.

just want to show people some new product, cus I really tired of mentioning same old product over and over again.

me myself do import/export business. So if I see the market is going well, I can get more JDM brand parts here.
Honestly Japan Company made great products!

locally we have TL with Mugen Exhaust with Cat.

· Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
lol I guess I know the reason is that teamwork break Rick 's Shocks when he took them off, and not letting Rick to know , till he sold it to someone, and the buyer found out its a dead shocks.

· Registered
31 Posts
man, that Tl is almost Identical to mines...Just to think I almost bought that exhaust too, but 700 for some mufflers...Not me..I'm sorry. They sound nice and look nice, but I know they will not make nice power...I'm more about performance than anything else. Hey, but at least I know how my car will look(sorta, kinda) after I get an aftermarket exhaust....hahaha

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.