Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
kazaa lite is a modified version of kazaa with no spyware or ads. uninstall kazaa, run AdAware and then install kazaa lite...you'll be amazed at all the shit kazaa put on your machine that you never see. it should speed up your machine a bit too, without all that stuff running in the background.

J

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
are there any other differences, like performance wise?

·
Registered
322 Posts
if i install kazaa lite will my files from kazza transfer over or will i need to redownload all of em?

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
hahaha...thats funny. i just cleared me download for kazzalite less than 10 seconds ago and saw this thread.
hehe....ive known about it for awhile but have never given it a try.
well..here goes.

·
Registered
152 Posts
hondacivicex said:
if i install kazaa lite will my files from kazza transfer over or will i need to redownload all of em?
you don't need to redownload the files b/c it stays in your hard drive... But to make sure, just move the files to a different folder rather than leaving it to the Kazaa folder, just to make sure nothing messes up...

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
no its got all the spyware.... they work with a company called brilliant digital entertainment that develop evil spy programs and sell the info to advertisers... dirty evil people

·
Registered
260 Posts
kazaa lite also comes with a little app called SpeedUp which automatically watches your downloads and searches automatically for additional sources. In most cases it really improves your download times.

J

1 - 10 of 10 Posts