Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 94' Delsol Si will be paid off in early April. It currently has 105,000 miles on it. Once paid off, I will have had it for 5 years. I can't decide if I should sell it or do a swap and rag it out some more. What do you guys think? That new Toyota Matrix is looking pretty tempting.

· Registered
38 Posts
I go back and forth about my sol as well. I really like the new Nissan 350 Z. Most likely I will keep my sol. I say keep it for another year, save some money and then buy something new.

· Registered
62 Posts
I'd keep the sol and do a swap. The matrix and the 350z both look like crap IMO. I can sorta understand where you are coming from, after having your car for 5 years.

· Registered
37 Posts
Here is my opinon, keep it forever, you will never get the money that its worth in fun. Im keeping mine forever and if I come accross other that are a good deal, ill buy another. I mean, Honda should have put a bigger sticker price, and It should have held its value like the 99-00 SI. But it didnt. Anyone agree?

· Registered
71 Posts
Nah... keep it. That's what I'm doing.

I'm keeping the sol for everyday use and I'll be getting a Seven (see my sig) for track use and weekend "sporty driving".

I won't be modding the sol anymore. I'll leave it as is and concentrate on the building the 7 and making it faster.

I just can't wait to get started on it. :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.